ACUUS 2018: The deadline for abstracts submission is extended!
The Organising Committee of the ACUUS 2018 Conference announced the new deadline for the abstract submission – 28 February 2018. The main theme of the conference is Integrated Underground Solutions for Compact Metropolitan Cities.
The Conference will be held in Hong Kong, November 5-7, 2018. The presentations of the following keynote speakers were recently added to the programme:
- Mr. Raymond LEE – Director of Planning Department,Hong Kong
- Mr. Eng Hwee LIM – Chief Executive Officer,Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA), Singapore
- Prof. David MANGIN – Co-partner SEURA Architects, France
- Mr. Ilkka VÄHÄAHO – Chairman of the Finnish Tunnelling Association International Activity Group, Finland
- Mr. Andrew MEAD – Chief Architect (ARBUK) MTR Corporation Limited, Hong Kong
- Prof. Chee-Kiong SOH – Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
The payment with the early-bird registration rate will be about 615 US$ for ACUUS members and 705US$ for the others, during the period from May 1 to October 15 the rates are 745 and 835 accordingly and after October 15 the prices will be 835 and 895. The student’s rate is 230US$.
Along with the scientific programme, the workshop and the technical tours will take place during the conference in Hong Kong. For more information, please visit the official website of the Conference.
Select an article of interest:
Tell us about our article to your friends,
sharing a link in a social network
and agree to the processing of personal data. Read more